– University Gateway (UG): 2 years of high school study in the student’s home country + 1 year at GEI’s North Carolina campus. At the end of the program, students receive a U.S. High School Diploma.
– University Gateway Plus (UG Plus): 1 year at GEI’s North Carolina campus + 1 year of U.S. university credit courses (approximately 10 courses). At the end of the first year at GEI, students receive a U.S. high school diploma.
High School graduates wanting to enter a U.S. university without a TOEFL score
– AEP Intensive: An optional program offered to AEP Core studentsto help maximize their progress with specialized courses, such as accent reduction, presentation skills, critical thinking, and business negotiation.
High School graduates wanting to enter a top U.S. university
– University Pathway Program (UPP): Students participate in Intensive English language training (AEP Core) while taking up to 10 courses from partner universities during this transitional period.
Students with College Degree
– Pre-Master’s Program (PMP): Pre-Master’s Program (PMP) prepares international students interested in enrolling in master’s programs at colleges and universities in the United States through rigorous coursework.